VC #1187 - Chrono Trigger (USA)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as Jaden would say "SWEETNESS" I got hooked on CT back when i was young still love it today even if its sequel bombed this game is hailed as one of the best on the SNES even today it is

Thaddeus_Twain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember having to "inject" this into a different rom in order to play it a few years back. I've got my fingers crossed for a 3DS remake. Who's with me?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh yeah you post the POPULAR vc games in this section don't you?!
smileipb2.png

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRAGH!!!!! I knew all the good game would come out the moment I sold my Wii....this is some extra BS!

...reverting to calm mode...

I will be getting a new one and when I do I will definitely pick this up.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Isn't the DS version supposed to be better than this ? I mean this is a straightforward SNES rom version of CT, while the DS has some improvements like quick saves and better menus and controls.
I still didn't play it( just checked it out ), but when I will, I think I'll do it on my DSiXL.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arm73 said:
Isn't the DS version supposed to be better than this ? I mean this is a straightforward SNES rom version of CT, while the DS has some improvements like quick saves and better menus and controls.
I still didn't play it( just checked it out ), but when I will, I think I'll do it on my DSiXL.
The DS version is meant to be better. It has superior controls and better menus, as well as a couple more endings and these Arena battles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.