VC #1187 - Chrono Trigger (USA)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as Jaden would say "SWEETNESS" I got hooked on CT back when i was young still love it today even if its sequel bombed this game is hailed as one of the best on the SNES even today it is

Thaddeus_Twain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember having to "inject" this into a different rom in order to play it a few years back. I've got my fingers crossed for a 3DS remake. Who's with me?

Bladexdsl

My posts...it's over 9000!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
oh yeah you post the POPULAR vc games in this section don't you?!
smileipb2.png

JinTrigger

Asentrix Studios
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRAGH!!!!! I knew all the good game would come out the moment I sold my Wii....this is some extra BS!

...reverting to calm mode...

I will be getting a new one and when I do I will definitely pick this up.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Isn't the DS version supposed to be better than this ? I mean this is a straightforward SNES rom version of CT, while the DS has some improvements like quick saves and better menus and controls.
I still didn't play it( just checked it out ), but when I will, I think I'll do it on my DSiXL.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arm73 said:
Isn't the DS version supposed to be better than this ? I mean this is a straightforward SNES rom version of CT, while the DS has some improvements like quick saves and better menus and controls.
I still didn't play it( just checked it out ), but when I will, I think I'll do it on my DSiXL.
The DS version is meant to be better. It has superior controls and better menus, as well as a couple more endings and these Arena battles.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: might damage your screen?