Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
Ah how I love the Adventure Island Series.

Seconded (wait, that word in in the dictionary of the site's spell check? lol). I used to play on PocketNES linked up with friends on GBA link cables playing two player on the bus going home from school in 4th grade.

I should go play some now...

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fudge said:
Adventure Island is fun but its so god damn hard!
That's what makes it fun.
tpi.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wish they brought the series back, but like an actual game, not that crappy WiiWare one.

My favorite to date is still Super Adventure Island 2. That game was so amazing to me. I can't wait until I get my DSTWO to play that game.

Ahhh memories.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
I wish they brought the series back, but like an actual game, not that crappy WiiWare one.

My favorite to date is still Super Adventure Island 2. That game was so amazing to me. I can't wait until I get my DSTWO to play that game.

Ahhh memories.
Actually, it was because of your request that I learned about that game, and I intend to like it.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
machomuu said:
ShadowSoldier said:

Ahhh memories.
Actually, it was because of your request that I learned about that game, and I intend to like it.

I was just a fan of the worlds. I was never able to beat the game though, the last boss kicked my ass when I was a kid. Super Adventure Island is a pretty fun game too, has some sweet music.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Psi has been banned in the state of California. +1