VBAGX Gameboy Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Skater4599, Jun 4, 2010.

Jun 4, 2010

VBAGX Gameboy Channel by Skater4599 at 11:09 PM (3,128 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Skater4599
    OP

Member Skater4599 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hi, I've edited a channel cause i wanted the same animation as Vibestars channels for NES/SNES and couldnt find one for Gameboy

The grapics used are mostly from DJDarkside so credit goes to him on that
    The forwarder is pepxls from his gameboy wad so credit goes to him for it

I simply made some edits/found some music from another wad (sorry i dont remember where exactly) Photoshopped it to fit, just thought i would share if anyone else wanted it. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?r2icanfmgun

I dont have the tools to make a video... sorry

2. Skater4599
    OP

United States
    Does anyone who dl'd have an opinion? Somthing that could be better, loved it, hated it? Anyone care to make any mods to better it? Share! [​IMG]

3. Mr.Mugiwara

Newcomer Mr.Mugiwara Member

Brazil
    I will check out

4. MythosXe

Newcomer MythosXe Member

Germany
    it's awesome but i dont like the controllers on the bg.. and its a bit dark :/ would be cool with some GBA graphics like those mario thingies on vibes wad

other than that i love the channel and im using it now [​IMG] but i would love a colorful one even more!

__edit
    i made a preview video for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qy1R1rSKA

5. Skater4599
    OP

United States
    Thanks MythosXe [​IMG] i agree a colorful one would be really nice. But all the background pics of games and such i found were very low quality/blocky, just due to the nature of the games being on such a small handheld screen to begin with i think. You have any ideas for a new background? I'd insert it for you if you didnt want to/didnt know how. Im always up for bettering my channels [​IMG]