Homebrew RELEASE VBA-next for Switch(works 4.1)

jakibaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Where do we actually get a copy of the fullscreen version build?

Not sure where the actual page is.
There is no fullscreen-build right now afaik.
If you want one just read the comment I made about this earlier in the thread and compile that change in yourself.

sora10pls

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sound needs improvements but gameplay is perfect
Read the post right above yours.

Hey @catlover007, please make a new GitHub release with the fixed audio, as it's a hassle for new people coming in complaining about audio and us all having to keep referencing a build you posted somewhere in the middle of this thread, rather than it being included in the main post.

SkyAeolus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, can you pleas fix inngame saves, i allways forget the savestate
make sure it's a .sav
Saving works fine for me on 5.0.2 with the latest update.
If you came from GDKgba/JakiBaki's emulator then the save format is different. If not ignore what I said.

Reactions: Fredmon

OGDUCK6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Works really well so far, just wondering where the .sav file location is so that i can port a save from a different emulator

sora10pls

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Works really well so far, just wondering where the .sav file location is so that i can port a save from a different emulator
Save data is stored in the same directory as your ROM.

If "FireRed.gba" is in sd:/switch/roms/ then "FireRed.sav" is in sd:/switch/roms/ as well.

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is no fullscreen-build right now afaik.
If you want one just read the comment I made about this earlier in the thread and compile that change in yourself.

Is this easy to do? Not totally sure how to compile it in myself but I'd be willing to do it for sure if it puts it in full screen!

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Read the post right above yours.

Hey @catlover007, please make a new GitHub release with the fixed audio, as it's a hassle for new people coming in complaining about audio and us all having to keep referencing a build you posted somewhere in the middle of this thread, rather than it being included in the main post.
ty

jakibaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is this easy to do? Not totally sure how to compile it in myself but I'd be willing to do it for sure if it puts it in full screen!
Once you have devkitpro with libnx set up it's simply a matter of running make in that folder.

I'm sure that there are some excelent tutorials for setting this up in this forum :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.