Homebrew RELEASE VBA-next for Switch(works 4.1)

DiJornios

DiJiorno
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• IMG-1137.JPG
    IMG-1137.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG-1138.JPG
    IMG-1138.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 172

ownedlol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Mother 3 save in my card but its not being shown in the game is the data corrupt?

On 5.0.2 with this build

https://gbatemp.net/threads/vba-next-for-switch-works-4-1.504947/page-4#post-7996521

It might be, I've had issues with replacing save files as well. FireRed won't accept a modified file with Mew edited in, but that might be the program. Doubtable, since multiple games like Mother 3 rejects it.

I remember some other users having trouble with replacing saves as well but nothing was ever confirmed.

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cencil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In case anyone is interested in playing VBA in docked mode I found a temporary solution.

It won't work if you dock the switch while a rom is running as you will get lag/sound skipping for a few sec into a crash, or an immediate crash. Instead, dock it after you sent the payload & booted into cfw, or while you're on the homebrew menu to select VBA. Then you can select VBA once it's docked and try loading up a ROM and it should work fine. It will crash the odd time on booting a ROM but it will work. If you undock /redock your switch while a ROM is running it will crash so remember to only do it before launching VBA.

edit: i'm on 5.0.1

Last edited by Cencil,

Switch-Live

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case anyone is interested in playing VBA in docked mode I found a temporary solution.

It won't work if you dock the switch while a rom is running as you will get lag/sound skipping for a few sec into a crash, or an immediate crash. Instead, dock it after you sent the payload & booted into cfw, or while you're on the homebrew menu to select VBA. Then you can select VBA once it's docked and try loading up a ROM and it should work fine. It will crash the odd time on booting a ROM but it will work. If you undock /redock your switch while a ROM is running it will crash so remember to only do it before launching VBA.

Aaaaah thanks for this, can’t wait to play docked.

Reactions: Cencil

Trunks2304

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

edit: i'm on 5.0.1

dear god finally thank you it works :bow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)