Emulation VBA-M input issue

gondracorn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, on older Visual Boy Advanced - Ms I found that you can program each individual session with it's own input. Now, it's crap, because you have to open each emulator and HOPE that it comes up with the Player 2/ 3/ 4 profile of controls. There is no way I've found to assign it.

Anyone know any other good methods for this? I'm trying to play pokemon colosseum with 3 instances of vba-m emerald.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haven't played with VBA-m in quite some time but I do have to point out the obvious one of why not find the old version and use that if it worked? The various forks of VBA that eventually got smooshed together to make VBA-m were nice and all but I doubt there is any show stopping bugs for using an old version.

Beyond that I would normally try four separate folders (copy and paste a basic setup -- vba-m is unlikely to fill your hard drive for having a few copies) with four separate configs (and possibly four copies of the ROM and the save you are loading for each if there is one) and see what goes with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free