Hacking Various questions

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Wii homebrew launcher channel doesn't work.

Some Virtual console games (installed via wad manager) get stuck on a black screen. dkc2, zelda lttp, gunstar heroes and a couple of others.

I don't know how to use Mag Loader (channel) does it require a GC controller? somehow pressing the reset button on the wii navigates the menu but i can't launch anything still.

Must i have a wad on my SD/USB to uninstall to uninstall that wad on my wii?
i know you can have any file with the same Code, but is there any way to clear your wii of all wads AND their tickets non manually? (i think i heard system format doesnt do this).

Is it worth updating to 3.3? Not that i can because im struggling to get internet connection to my wii.
So is there any way of updating to 3.3 via wad or something (so i don't need an online connection).

Maybe more later...

OSW

Wii King
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I am using the homebrew channel, but i wanted to install some other alternate homebrew launchers too.

teq said:
Are you using region free WADs?

Yes some of them are. I guess i can try to find the PAL versions and try them out.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
I am using the homebrew channel, but i wanted to install some other alternate homebrew launchers too.

teq said:
Are you using region free WADs?

Yes some of them are. I guess i can try to find the PAL versions and try them out.

Region free is preferable.

If they're NTSC, that might be your problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on