Various questions

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by OSW, Jul 11, 2008.

1. OSW
    OP

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    Wii homebrew launcher channel doesn't work.

Some Virtual console games (installed via wad manager) get stuck on a black screen. dkc2, zelda lttp, gunstar heroes and a couple of others.

I don't know how to use Mag Loader (channel) does it require a GC controller? somehow pressing the reset button on the wii navigates the menu but i can't launch anything still.

Must i have a wad on my SD/USB to uninstall to uninstall that wad on my wii?
    i know you can have any file with the same Code, but is there any way to clear your wii of all wads AND their tickets non manually? (i think i heard system format doesnt do this).

Is it worth updating to 3.3? Not that i can because im struggling to get internet connection to my wii.
    So is there any way of updating to 3.3 via wad or something (so i don't need an online connection).

Maybe more later...

2. felix123

felix123 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 3, 2006
    New Zealand
    Why aren't you using the Homebrew Channel?

3. teq

teq GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2008
    United States
    Are you using region free WADs?

4. OSW
    OP

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    I am using the homebrew channel, but i wanted to install some other alternate homebrew launchers too.

Yes some of them are. I guess i can try to find the PAL versions and try them out.

5. teq

teq GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2008
    United States
    Region free is preferable.

If they're NTSC, that might be your problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice