'Vampyr' to get Nintendo Switch version

switch.jpg

Dontnod Entertainment is on a roll with its choice-driven vampire simulator Vampyr. After being slated for a TV adaptation, it seems like the company has further plans for its new IP.

The game is apparently heading to the Nintendo Switch, as can be read from the first half revenue report of Focus Home Interactive, the publisher of the title:

In Q3, the Group will continue to maximise the potential of the Vampyr licence. After the game's impressive success on PC, Xbox One and PS4, it will be Nintendo Switch's turn to welcome the DontNod title to reach an even wider audience.

No release date was announced but if you want to have an idea about the game, you can read our official review linked below. I reviewed Vampyr when it came out on PC earlier this year, and despite its little faults, I gave it an 8.5/10 as the game spoke to me on a level that other games haven't in a long time. How? Well, read on to find out!

:arrow: SOURCE
:arrow: Vampyr Official GBAtemp Review

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not really interested, but the Switch can use all the games it can get. Especially since it's probably gonna be left out of a lot of AAA titles and other notable 3rd party releases.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,

|<roni&g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great, another less powerful port late to the switch table.
Paid online and port after port is why I don't own a switch, I played all the best upcoming switch games on WiiU or other systems years ago

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tried on pc, but did not finish it. When its Released I will enjoy in bed.

I really like my portendo. The only thing I hate are cheap smartphone game ports or crap games. The rest is fine

Reactions: NanashiFinal13

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Not really, Its just the game graphics sucks so the switch can handle it no problem.
Medium settings at 30 FPS isn't exactly handling games with "no problem," but that's the compromise you make with consoles regardless. At least Nintendo ensures most of their first-party titles run at 60, unlike Sony or MS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over