OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampyr (before).jpg
Vampyr ( after).jpg
Mod for Vampyr 60FPS and High Resolution. For High Resolution you will need to have Sys-clk at MAX, use ReverseNX, and Lots Of Lots of Battery. That's mean you gonna have to charge all the time when playin, also make sure you bring your fan. Download High Resolution at your own risk, have fun. :D:D:D
Now the one you all be waiting for Vampyr Extreme Graphic, almost close to the pc version. Please try it out and tell me watchu think
With Xtreme Graphic burn your switch at your own will. Can't upload here cause it's to big, Extreme Graphic link https://mega.nz/#!qRA3WSaB!o53CfoCKg1l5Zaurw71LfhaPhsSH_Z-sLswJWqjF8iY

Just Extract the zip file and drop it to titles inside Atmosphere, SXOS, and ReiNX Folder

Attachments

• Vampyr_60FPS[1].zip
    88.5 KB · Views: 563
  • Vampyr_High_Resolution[1].zip
    87.3 KB · Views: 548
  • Vampir_Ultra_High_Graphic.zip
    91.9 KB · Views: 398
Last edited by VIPlaine1,

NotACat

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Appreciate this. But this game performance is very similiar to TW3 (or even worse) - struggling for 30fps even on 460mhz, and TAA look really bad when resolution at lowest too. Can you make a mod to disable TAA?

lh411

Trophies
XP
Country
China
thanks for your work.the handle Resolution is 720P.and off DR resolution?on dock?

lh411

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I delete the .exe file and copy titles file to it.its amazing,but easy to Leave an error,LOL

s2601d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
Appreciate this. But this game performance is very similiar to TW3 (or even worse) - struggling for 30fps even on 460mhz, and TAA look really bad when resolution at lowest too. Can you make a mod to disable TAA?
yeah is there any way find disabled TAA mod only without any overclocking

lh411

Trophies
XP
Country
China
View attachment 184754 View attachment 184755 Mod for Vampyr 60FPS and High Resolution. For High Resolution you will need to have Sys-clk at MAX, use ReverseNX, and Lots Of Lots of Battery. That's mean you gonna have to charge all the time when playin, also make sure you bring your fan. Download High Resolution at your own risk, have fun. :D:D:D
Now the one you all be waiting for Vampyr Extreme Graphic, almost close to the pc version. Please try it out and tell me watchu think
With Xtreme Graphic burn your switch at your own will. Can't upload here cause it's to big, Extreme Graphic link https://mega.nz/#!qRA3WSaB!o53CfoCKg1l5Zaurw71LfhaPhsSH_Z-sLswJWqjF8iY

Just Extract the zip file and drop it to titles inside Atmosphere, SXOS, and ReiNX Folder
disable taa include high resloution mod?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can I delete .exe files?this mod include high resloution and disable taa?finally.thanks for your work

VIPlaine1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I completely Redo the mod again for High Graphic, this time it's really HD+ No grain filter and TAA Disable. It kinda hard to maintain 30fps but if want to try it that's your choice, also the mega link don't use it anymore cause its to big

Attachments

• Vampir_Ultra_High_Graphic.zip
    91.9 KB · Views: 228
Last edited by VIPlaine1,

lh411

Trophies
XP
Country
China
So, I completely Redo the mod again for High Graphic, this time it's really HD+ No grain filter. It kinda hard to maintain 30fps but if want to try it that's your choice, also the mega link don't use it anymore cause its to big
can you give me a link?thans for your work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts