Valve Voice Actor Gives Dota 2 A Release Date

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Livin in a box, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Livin in a box
    OP

Member Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

United Kingdom
    Valve voice actor John Patrick Lowrie has predicted a late autumn release date for Dota 2.

In a recent Impetuous Windmills podcast, Lowrie said he is in the process of recording seven voices for the game including: Pudge, Storm Spirit, Ice Spirit, Ultimate Devil guy, Martial Arts Mystic guy, and two more he failed to remember.

There is currently no official release date for the game, however it was recently revealed that Valve will be showing Dota 2 this august at gamescom.[/p]

Source

All these games I'm posting about I don't really know a lot about...*sigh*

After some researching it sounds quite good, might have to look out for it.

2. Theraima

Member Theraima I own this desert, bitches!

Finland
    I used to play the original DotA for about two years. Then I found LoL and never went back.. Interesting to see how this will compete with other DotA games, such as HoN, LoL.

3. gloweyjoey

Member gloweyjoey who??

United States
    I played Defense of the Ancients on Warcraft 3 Reign of chaos, then DotA All Stars for Frozen Thrones. I probably spent way too much of the aughts playing Warcraft 3 more specificly the costume map DotA All-Stars and a bunch of mauls, i was the chieftain of a maul clan hahahahaha. I was a member of the HoN beta for awhile. But I have since then, havent played any Dota or MMOABs, MAYBE, ill check this out. Since Ice Frog had something to do with it, But Eul is the main man I give all the credit to for making DotA all those years ago in 2003 then Guinsoo made it into All-Stars when TFT came out. Maybe I'll relapse and start wasting my life on DotA again when this comes out.

Too bad there's no sound clips to go with this. I'd love to hear his Pudge's "FRESH MEAT"