Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume TBR March

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Nov 11, 2008.

1. War
    OP

War Take it easy~

Oct 26, 2007
    California
    [​IMG]

"I predicted Square Enix picked up Valkyrie Profile: The Accused One back in June when I caught a trademark. Now, about five months later, we have an official confirmation that Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume is coming and a teaser site to poke at. But, there isn’t anything to see aside from the March 17, 2009 release date for North America.

What can we expect from Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume? An isometric strategy RPG and a main character who wants revenge. After Wylfred’s father was taken as an Einherjar by Lenneth he loathed her. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume also has a familiar combat system where four different characters are mapped to different buttons.

If you haven’t been keeping up with our other Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume coverage this trailer should give you a good idea about the combat system. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume just came out in Japan on November 1 and it’s getting a reasonable turn around time with only five months between regions."

Source

2. raulpica

raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Former Staff
    Oct 23, 2007
    Italy
    PowerLevel: 9001
    Yeah!

Even if I don't like the SRPG thing (the battle system of the first one was awesome) I'm gonna play it, because I love the characters [​IMG]

3. granville

granville GBAtemp Goat

Aug 24, 2007
    United States
    Orlando, Florida
    Awesome! And it's great that Square Enix seems to be speeding up the localization process too! [​IMG]

4. Seven

Seven oh hell no

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    What's with the title change?

The Accused One sounded more grimdark and well, sort of cooler.

The new one conjures up a rather dull image of contracts and quills.

5. illithid

illithid Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2008
    Indonesia
    What about Sigma Harmonics? Is there any NA release date for that game?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice