Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume TBR March

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Nov 11, 2008.

Nov 11, 2008
  1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"I predicted Square Enix picked up Valkyrie Profile: The Accused One back in June when I caught a trademark. Now, about five months later, we have an official confirmation that Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume is coming and a teaser site to poke at. But, there isn’t anything to see aside from the March 17, 2009 release date for North America.

What can we expect from Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume? An isometric strategy RPG and a main character who wants revenge. After Wylfred’s father was taken as an Einherjar by Lenneth he loathed her. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume also has a familiar combat system where four different characters are mapped to different buttons.

If you haven’t been keeping up with our other Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume coverage this trailer should give you a good idea about the combat system. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume just came out in Japan on November 1 and it’s getting a reasonable turn around time with only five months between regions."

Source

2. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    Yeah!

Even if I don't like the SRPG thing (the battle system of the first one was awesome) I'm gonna play it, because I love the characters [​IMG]

3. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    Awesome! And it's great that Square Enix seems to be speeding up the localization process too! [​IMG]

4. Seven

Member Seven oh hell no

United States
    What's with the title change?

The Accused One sounded more grimdark and well, sort of cooler.

The new one conjures up a rather dull image of contracts and quills.

5. illithid

Newcomer illithid Advanced Member

Indonesia
    What about Sigma Harmonics? Is there any NA release date for that game?