LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ValkyrieDrive-2.jpg

The Vita title in the Valkyrie Drive series, Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni is getting a PC port which will come out in the Summer of 2017, courtesy of publisher Marvelous AQL. Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni will run at 1080P, 60FPS and will feature Steam achievements and trading cards. The game's DLC will also be brought to PC as well.

Marvelous said:
In Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni a mysterious virus known as the A-Virus infects young women, transforming them into weapons known as ‘Extars’ or those that control ‘Extars’,’Liberators’ – however, the voluptuous Valkyries are infected with a unique strain, the VR-Virus allowing them to take on either role at will.

:arrow:SOURCE

Last edited by Chary,

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see Marvelous/XSEED making more PC ports! Hopefully they've found a market with PC gamers. Personally never tried the series, but it has pretty good reviews on OpenCritic.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see Marvelous/XSEED making more PC ports! Hopefully they've found a market with PC gamers. Personally never tried the series, but it has pretty good reviews on OpenCritic.
Except it seem all the games they are releasing are Mature Yuri games. So this is what you like. :creep:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE BHIKKHUNI?!?
Ummmm... BIKINI Lol :P

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hate how much I enjoyed this game. Like, I know it's trash. I know it's made for weebs with raging hormones. But hot damn the game genuinely plays so well and fluidly - and the PC version can only make it better.

Reactions: Chary

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate how much I enjoyed this game. Like, I know it's trash. I know it's made for weebs with raging hormones. But hot damn the game genuinely plays so well and fluidly - and the PC version can only make it better.
Well joking aside, the marvelous games that they have like senran kagura has been actually praised well, but i mean is hard to to tell if people actually buying it cause how it plays or the over the top fan service. I find it hard for guys and girls who don't have attraction to that but the game shoves it down our face.

Senran kagura peach beach splash festival is a shooting game with water guns, it probably isn't bad but is a bunch of anime characters running around with their bodies bouncing all over the place and stripping clothing. So if the game is fun, i respect them for that. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1