Valkyria Chronicles II usa&eur

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Skaidus, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Skaidus
    OP

Skaidus GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2017
    Spain
    Madrid
    Displayed through adrenaline on the vita, they recognize save data and dlc smoothly. However, installed data is always detected as corrupted, wether I install it through the vita or through ppsspp and place it there.

Many will say that the data isnt that important, but still bothers me. Anyone could please help me?

2. eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret fnerrrrrrrrrr!

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    Easy fix: don't use install data for digital/ripped games. You're basically installing data that is already installed. I'm not sure exactly how to explain it, but the install data is somehow being interfered with when being installed. Maybe a file is not being created because there's a file that already exists with the name of something that would be installed.
    Are you using the PSN EBOOT, or a UMD rip? The install data is for use exclusively with the UMD version of the game, and is not intended to be used with the digital version.
    There is absolutely ZERO reason to be using install data for ANY version of VCII being used on a Vita. It should only be used on a PSP with a physical UMD copy of the game inserted in the UMD drive.

Last edited by eighthdayregret, Aug 26, 2018