Valkyria Chronicles 4 demo now available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One

VC4 1.png

There's just a little over a month until the latest entry in SEGA's strategy RPG series Valkyria Chronicles comes west. Those interested can now pre-order the digital version of the game, so that they can pre-load it prior to release. Additionally, PlayStation 4 users will get a bonus theme and avatar set if they pre-order Valkyria Chronicles 4. A free demo is also now available for players on console, which will show off the first two chapters of the game, as well as a special demo-only mission. If you purchase the full game with save data from completing the demo present, you'll be able to carry over your demo progression, and get a special accessory. A demo for PC players was not mentioned. Valkyria Chronicles 4 launches on September 25, for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.

Get ready to roll out - Valkyria Chronicles 4is launching September 25 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and Steam™ for PC! Digital pre-orders are now available on all platforms, and all digital pre-orders come with a special bonus - the 'A Captainless Squad' add-on mission! In this side mission, a group of Squad E soldiers find themselves on an impromptu reconnaissance operation after the squad's beloved medic dog, Ragnarok, goes missing. This mission will be available immediately for anyone who digitally pre-orders Valkyria Chronicles 4 when the full game launches on September 25 (after reaching Chapter 10 in the main story). 'A Captainless Squad' will also be available as a standalone add-on item for $4.99 in late October.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't find the demo on the Switch. ;-;
Same shit here. Other news site said only about PS4/XO demo. Maybe GBAtemp messed something up.
Maybe it launches later today? The PR email straight from SEGA says its available right now. Here's what they said:

In the Valkyria Chronicles 4 Demo, available now as a free download on the PlayStation™Store, Microsoft Store, and Nintendo Switch™ eShop, you'll join Commander Claude Wallace and his comrades in Squad E as they begin the first steps of Operation Northern Cross.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Maybe it launches later today? The PR email straight from SEGA says its available right now. Here's what they said:

Nintendo may just be a little slow updating their eShop server? It's the only explanation I can come up with.

D

Deleted User

I can't spy anything on the CDN for VC4, but I do think it'll be coming out sooner or later.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So... it seems like they really aren't releasing the Switch version of the 1st game in English, huh? :( Fuck. Sure, they never announced it, but it seemed like it would be a good move before the release of 4, specially because an English script already exists. Oh well. The Switch will eventually emulate PSP like a boss, so maybe then.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Good chance to see if I'm banned already. :-)
I'm still not banned surprisingly, despite once being online in CFW mode accidentally.

I'm downloading DB fighter z beta , will want to test online while in OFW and hopefully if all goes well and I'm not banned ,i can then look forward to buying SSB and play that online within OFW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins