[Vaguely Serious] What do you think of my username?

grey72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is it boring? Lame? No opinion? I'm thinking of changing it but nothing really comes to mind that's both low-key and not lame. Hit me with ideas y'all

Reactions: NoNAND

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Isn’t grey a plain color?

My name was something quick so I can ask for Wii U questions. I wish I can change my name. @Chary can I? You got mod powers right?

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Isn’t grey a plain color?

My name was something quick so I can ask for Wii U questions. I wish I can change my name. @Chary can I? You got mod powers right?
I'll ask the other supervisors just to see, but honestly, from my view, you've established yourself with that username and are recognizable to other regulars through it.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I'll ask the other supervisors just to see, but honestly, from my view, you've established yourself with that username and are recognizable to other regulars through it.
I already asked. Bortz man rejected my first request. I was trying to push my luck with you to see if you were the cool one B-), ha ha. I could have under the new name formerly SG854 as a semi fix? Till the new name gets established.

Last edited by SG854,

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say, keep it. I totally agree with chary. You have already established yourself here. If you and I have the same luck, I’d regret changing my name after I’ve already done it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.