Vacation's thread.

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong - summer 07! What are you guys gonna do without me?

I love my current job, student @ Manc Uni. It's a hard life. Well, it literally is atm, I've got an exam tomorrow and I'm procrastinating on gbatemp

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just finished university, probably going to finish recovery (shortened tendons are not pleasant) and do some of the rom hacking work I put off over the last few months.
After that I will get my passports in order and visit my grandparents over the pond before doing some courses on welding and the like.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'll be looking for a part time job shortly, could do with the money
biggrin.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
*How did you get your shortened tendons FAST?

*What kind of job will you try to get guys?

*So only iamwhoiam will have real vacations?

Bastard
wink.gif
Good for you pal, what's the first thing you're going to buy ?

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i work... work ... work. at office. imposing freaking pages. freaking ... lame. but thats what i got education, its okay. i guess..

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
the university semester is almost over, I can't wait.

Why is the last dash always the longest? I've got so many assignments to do by friday I barely have time for anything else.

I may be going to South Korea during my winter break (America's summer) for a cultural exchange if I manage to get this scholarship I applied for. Fingers crossed
biggrin.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I put a nice fracture in my wrist about 7 weeks ago (first time I ever knowingly broke/fractured anything), got a fetching pink cast and because I could not move my wrist during the following month and a half my tendons shortened, still recovery is coming along quick enough (I have full movement back now (from being unable to bend my wrist back more than 45 degrees) but it lets me know about it).

My ideal job, well as a graduate it is the whole got experience? no: get lost until you get some sort of thing. Something in reverse engineering (electronics/semiconductor area), failure analysis or pure research would be great though, at least I go back for another round of education.

@Opium I did not have a coursework heavy course but leaving it to the last minute causes mad dashes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM