v5.1.0u questions regarding homebrew.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TheGreatTitanic, Jul 24, 2014.

1. TheGreatTitanic
    OP

TheGreatTitanic Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2014
    Canada
    Hello I have a black wii u it's usa version, I think I have warranty, but who cares, no voids of warranty. I want to jailbreak/hack/homebrew my wii u even though it's v5.1.0 because I wanna be able to play the old games (VC) without turning on or using my old wii. It's too much to do for that. Also I gave that wii to my sister so that sucks. And basically the main reason I'm asking for jailbreak is so I can download wii isos on my wd usb 3.0 hdd to play it on usb loader gx. But if there is NO WAY whatsoever to download homebrew channel or hack my virtual wii. I am totally okay with that. I need not anyone to fight dragons for me. It's just simple question, I could just use my new WD HDD my passport, as wii u external hard drive. And I already bought 5 dvd-rw for wii. So no problems. And I already have jailbreaked wii.

SO ALL I'M ASKING is if it's possible. I need a simple yes or no. Don't fight for me my fellow gamers.
    Thank you in advance.

2. Relys

Relys Master of Computer Science

Jan 5, 2007
    United States
    Yes, read the gosh darn stickies.

3. Goku Junior

Goku Junior GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 27, 2013
    Argentina
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Yes, Wii U 5.1.0U should be exploitable, try using bathaxx, I hack my Wii U with it.

4. NotHere

NotHere Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2014
    United States
  5. sj33

sj33 GBAtemp Addict

Oct 22, 2013
    Japan
    The new 5.1.0 update doesn't break homebrew in any way, so you can use one of any of the many exploits.

I used the Smash Stack exploit.