Homebrew Utilities (Moonshl2,Inilink,Mnsh2warp.etc) + Firmware +Loaders

Halo-101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Links Taken Down and threads closed due to Xenon++'s Leave.Farewll Xenon U Shall B Missed!

59sdgi.png
Xenon++

DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE NDS.INILINK.NDS

(P.S MY FIRST ANSCCI ART)

U Were a gr8 coder and shall b missed from NDS Xenon++.

Halo-101 Out.

(Thread Closed)

Halo-101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im Sure Xenon Wouldnt Mind Considering Its Mostly All His Stuff Bar The AKAIO But There are mirrors of akaio everywhere so i dont think it would really mater? right?

i will add sum credits section now tht u brought it 2 my attention

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
...Adding credits are great and all...but there still is the problem about getting permission...Supposing you still remember the various websites that got frozen, you could have credited Nintendo and the game producers for making the games, but that doesn't justify distributing the ROMs without their knowledge/consent. This is of course, besides the point that the website hosts you used distinctly had the policies that WAREZ shouldn't be hosted/shared from your website.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone got this working. first I got an error about "nds.UiMS206.nds"
I edited the mshl2wrap.ini file RPGN= from nds.UiMS206.nds to nds.inilink.nds.

Now I get an error "Can not open NDS file /akaio.aio."

I think I will give up tonight.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This distro just sucks.
>I edited the mshl2wrap.ini file RPGN= from nds.UiMS206.nds to nds.inilink.nds.
is required and
Code:
UseAK2=2
UseAK2_iniclear=2
UseRPG=3
UseRPG_iniclear=3
AKMENU=/akmenu.ak
AKAIO=/akaiolatest.nds
WoodRPG=/woodrpg.nds

zhenni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i update this during future updates? Because its different from Xenon++'s where in the root needs only 3 folder . Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Halo-101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will upload new versions and u come here and download them (mayb not akaio.unknown yet.)

but generally with new versions of WAIO just download waio and replace the _rpg folder and woodr4sdhc.nds/woodr4.nds (depending on your version) the moonshl2 folder never nneds updating (unless name of nds files are changed in a later release).

Halo-101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW How to edit the moonshl2wrp.ini file to make inilink loader work? thnx guys (i edited the ini file 4 inilink but must now fix up the mnsh2wrap file and i am unsure how as i cant find the option containing this info.) (Total Acekard Newb)

Thnx(Helpers Xenon and whomever figures this out will also be credited for helping with Acekard V.2

boperse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
When i on my R4 sdhc. I press my YSmenu first. Then i press Wood. after that i press the DScover like you said. But it failed to load. So i do not want the directory. I tried again and when i press Wood, it will auto bring me to the DScover, which i can't open. So i just only want it to stop at wood. Not direct me to DScover.

Halo-101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Just Use Wood R4:
Well to use Wood use the woodr4sdhc.nds and _rpg folder from xenon++'s WAIO Thread and replace the files as this version is modified.

Also there is something about woodr4dldi needing to be run here as well for the full process ask xenon

To Use DSCOVERED:
to use dscoverd download the file from spinalcode.co.uk ds-dscovered page 24-08 edition and add those files to the root of your card that are in the ds folder of the archive then run the program from the win folder of the archive dscovery.exe and tick all nds files you wish to appear then go file download covers then file update card.then merge/replace/copy all files included in the WOOD R4 SDHC DSCOVERFLOW UTILS archive downloadable from this first post.-also unsure about woodr4dldi process.

if u find out any information on how to run correctly post here the found info and i can add it to the fp for others to view u will also b credited.

(WOOD R4 VERSION FOR R4 ORIGINALS IS THE ONLY ONE TESTABLE/TESTED. ALL OTHERS ARE BUILT UPON HUNCH.) ALSO UR SAVES MUST BE DEFRAGMENTED IN ORDER FOR THE GAMES TO RUN A RECOMMENDED TOOL BEING PowerDefragmenter 3.

Please Post Back.if u do find information or misunderstand anything.

boperse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I deleted extlink_filestruct.h in the Moonshl2 file and my NDS did not redirected me at Wood R4 . Now I just need to do something to my save files

P.S i converted my sav files to nds.sav. The only problem is my pokemon platinum save file. I going to use shuny to convert

Halo-101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soooo deleting that file makes dscoverflow wood r4sdhc or woodr4sdhc work?

also yer download powerdefragmentor 3 (found in google) choose defrag disk .
select your microo sd
within 5 minutes u should have save files defraged
now run woodsdhc
note:defragging is needed every time a new savefile is created.

boperse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Deleting that file only stop it from creating a directory so won't redirect me from Wood R4 to somewhere else. ( i think so ) I do not recommend using that save manager. My data all screwed up and all my game become new game. * waving to my #$&*%@^%$# hours off playing ds*

Anything other then the save problem *CRY OUT LOUD!* , the woodR4sdhc is pretty ok.
So i start with R4SDHC menu -> YSmenu -> woodr4shdc -> into my game

Halo-101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK cool .sorry bout ur games.

oh wait remembering or not run the manager on your cart.

rename all files from .nds.sav to .sav and test .

your files should b restored

if not check your saves to see if it renamed them .nds.sav.sav or .sav.sav .etc

if so simply manually rename your saves to gamename.sav

woodr4sdhc is modified version and runs using the .sav extension.

please report back findings/results.

P.S If you wish i could encrypt the woodr4sdhc.nds file to _DS_MENU.DAT To make it default menu.if you wish (this way it boots straight into wood instead of menu,ysmenu then wood.)

would be a gamble but i have done this before with succesful results (on r4 original)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0