Hacking Using WiiU Gamepad on wii games on mocha

Ohad1th

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I'm using Mocha cfw to play wii games on my wii u, downloaded several games, all of them allow me to use gamepad, however when i try to play dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3, when i try to play with gamepad the game doesn't respond, i get a message saying i need to plug in the nunchuk, when i go in with wiimote it doesn't let me add gamepad
any idea? playing with wiimote is shit lol
thanks in advance!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Mocha cfw to play wii games on my wii u, downloaded several games, all of them allow me to use gamepad, however when i try to play dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3, when i try to play with gamepad the game doesn't respond, i get a message saying i need to plug in the nunchuk, when i go in with wiimote it doesn't let me add gamepad
any idea? playing with wiimote is shit lol
thanks in advance!
Use wiimote+nunchuck

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the gamepad is normally disabled in wii mode. it should even say that if you try to use it while in the virtual wii (this includes injects). the gamepad itself has its own sensor bar, I believe, as I've tried testing it with a wiimote (placed it perpendicular to the tv, then waved the wiimote in front of it, and it responded), but it doesn't have motion controls built in afaik, so I don't know how you'd even play it games like that. I think the sensor bar thing is the main reason video is even fed to the gamepad.

Franciscop98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You need to inject the game using a base game that enables Classic Controller via Gamepad. I think Pandora's Box was the poster child for this

goget

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wait, I'm sorry but what do you mean by "base game"? I've had the problem with tenkaichi 2 for weeks and I gave up but it looks like you have the solution... ?
And in the compatibility list, it says that rhythm heaven fever USA is the game I need...

Last edited by goget,

Duxmaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Ohad1th How did you inject the game? I would say to use teconmoons inject program. It says on the compatibility list to use the option 'Force Classic Controller' when creating the WUP file for it to work. Sometimes you have to do a special trick to get the gamepad to work on certain games (eg for WWE13 you have to do this to get it to work https://pastebin.com/117duaG8). Hope this helps in some way.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +3