Homebrew Using usbloader cfg for playing wii games but when i hit reset on the game, it takes me to home?

WaterManny1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been using usbloader cfg for a while now to play my wii games, but ive always had this issue of the wii going to the home menu if i hit the reset button on the console (or sometimes using the reset in the game itself). Is there a fix to this? like is there an updated version or should i just use another way to play these wii games?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, there's an option to take you back to usb loader if that's what you're wanting, the homebrew channel, and possibly anywhere else (as long as you have the four letter title id).

Reactions: Alexander1970

WaterManny1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, there's an option to take you back to usb loader if that's what you're wanting, the homebrew channel, and possibly anywhere else (as long as you have the four letter title id).

Well ideally i wanted to go back to the game after reset, but where is this option?

WaterManny1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're wanting to do what I think, I don't think you can. every game would have a different title id.

do you know if usb loader gx has this issue too? I tried using that one once and it completely destroyed my usb, so im cautious to use it again

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ive been using usbloader cfg for a while now to play my wii games, but ive always had this issue of the wii going to the home menu if i hit the reset button on the console (or sometimes using the reset in the game itself). Is there a fix to this? like is there an updated version or should i just use another way to play these wii games?
Hello,

What version of your loader (Configurable loader) do you have?

Try with this version ==>https://wiidatabase.de/downloads/usb-und-disk-loader/configurable-usb-loader-mod/

Reactions: Alexander1970

WaterManny1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by WaterManny1,
Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum