Using the M3 Lite to transfer Game Saves to/from

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by CenerHimself, May 13, 2007.

1. CenerHimself
    OP

Newcomer CenerHimself Newbie

United States
    I want to be able to transfer Game Saves from my Pokemon Diamond Retail Cart to my computer. Then, edit them on the computer, and finally, transfer the edited game save back onto the Retail Cartridge.

Can I do this with an M3 Lite and Passkey 3? If not, what do I need to buy?

What homebrew do I use to do this? I heard of something called Reinn, but I have no idea how to do any of this. Please help, thanks

2. mikesinclair555

Member mikesinclair555 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yeah get rein or rein moon. search google for it. put it on you flashcart and start your dslite with passcard in once at ds game menu select rein and start it up and it is pretty self explanatory the rein menu. I think at the rein menu when you select your option it will say swap out passcard & put ds cart in. If not before you load rein pull out your passcard and put in your ds cart and then start up the rein.nds file.

3. CenerHimself
    OP

Newcomer CenerHimself Newbie

United States
    Thanks for the response. I assume rein saves the Game File onto the Micro SD? Then I can edit the Save file on my computer and put it back onto the Micro SD. Does Rein also take it from the Micro SD and put it back onto the Retail Cart? Thanks