Hacking Using the EZ Flash IV(lite) and EZPass 3...

ZuluEdison

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sounds like the best set up to use if you want to avoid flashing your ds, correct?

How much does the battery life of the ds decrease when using this set-up?

i know the ezflash uses micro-sd cards, and i was wondering what size cards hold about roughly how many games?

thanks for your help with any of these questions!

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's a good and logical setup. Depending on the size of the games you put on a card you can get few or many games on one microSD card. I have a 1 gig card and currently have over 12 games on it. The smallest game is 16MB and they go 32, 64 and 128 from there. The EZ client automatically trims them down a bit, so that helps.

The battery life is about half. Sounds harsh, but that's still better than the PSP.

If I were you I would wait for some reviews of the "Slot-1" only solutions. That way you don't need two pieces of hardware and the battery life and compatibility might be better.

Wait a month or so and see if the slot 1 cards currently on the portal page turn out to be worth it.

ZuluEdison

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the prompt reply.

the only reason i'm really interestd in getting this set-up, is so that i could play gba games as well. i am/was under the impression that by using a slot 1 card, you could only play ds games, correct?

azndragonguy115

Trophies
Website
hai-san.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
that is true

ez4 is probally the best solution for GBA and DS with it GBA being around 100% and DS is the weakest of teh three big ones(EZ4, M3, Supercard) it is still rather good with pretty high compatibilty

ZuluEdison

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k, i thought so.

i guess that leads me to my next question, i keep seeing the same compatability list, but the games that have problems, seem to be pokemon rush, and some other game i've never heard of. i take it, that this list is not the list for the ezflash4, and i was wondering if that list is floating about somewhere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free