Using same catridge 2 different DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mat88, Nov 17, 2007.

Nov 17, 2007
  1. mat88
    OP

Member mat88 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hi, I just bought a new DS lite. I have also a DS fat with advance war. But when I put advance war in my new DS lite all the save disspear [​IMG] I also tryed to transfer m3cf save on my new M3 real(yes I converted my save in .0), but it didn't work too. [​IMG] Is there any protection?

2. mat88
    OP

Canada
    nobody tryed a game in 2 different DS?

3. Mieki

Member Mieki GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Should work. Have an MPH cartridge, and transferring it between DSs doesn't delete the save. Maybe the battery on the cartridge is dead.

4. mat88
    OP

Canada
    crappy thing! I lost the save of my Animal crossing games and Advance war ... so Is it possible to recharge the game?

5. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    That's really weird, dude. I have 2 DS's and switch my R4 between 'em ALL the time, no errors ever. : \

6. mat88
    OP

Canada
    ok, I'm gonna test other games. maybe the save I tryed didn't worked ... so it's my fault, but I tryed to convert with the program of M3 to go on my M3 real, I didn't tested directly with my old M3 CF since I didn't flashed my new DS lite
    -
    edit: ok I tested my M3 CF directly on my DS Lite and the save are there! So the save I converted didn't work ... need to check how to do a good transfer!