Homebrew Using real controllers with Dolphin?

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely going to be a stupid question, but if I don't have bluetooth on this computer (lest I don't think it do) and wanted to use real controllers (wiimote, classic, nunchuck, gamecube (& or XBOX (360?))) with the dolphin emulator, what would I need to install

Windows 7, 32 bit, if it helps.

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I need a BT (bluetooth) dongle in a USB port? If so, I think i'll stick with my physical Wii.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dlf said:
Would I need a BT (bluetooth) dongle in a USB port? If so, I think i'll stick with my physical Wii.
No...it's not required. If you download and install Bluetoothemulator, you're good to go. You might want to put your sensor bar above your PC, though (or use the '2 candles' trick).

Good luck.
smile.gif

And in case you believed any of that, here's the truth: without bluetooth, you have about the same chance of getting your wiimote to work as trying to drive a car without wheels. But hey...feel free to try it yourself.
(perhaps waving "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right" with your wiimote in front of your PC will automatically unlock a hidden bluetooth setting).
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)