Hacking Using other flashcard saves

thejakal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just upgraded from a G6 Lite to an Acekard 2i. I backed up all the G6 save files, which were .0 format, and read that the Acekard 2i has save compatability or something like that, which as I understood meant that it could use the save files from my G6 Lite. But I'm not sure how to get this working. I've tried putting the .0 and the .nds files in the same folder with the same name, but games don't register any saved data.
I also used the converter at http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php to convert saves, and this works for most games. But even with the converted saves, some games aren't finding any saved data (one game said my save data is corrupted and said it had to be repaired).
Any suggestions how to get my old save files working with the new cart? Acekard 2i using AKAIO 1.4.1 and latest loader.
Thanks!

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try changing the save ending to .nds.sav instead of .sav.

Or change the setting from .nds.sav (Save extention). Go Start> Settings>

Well it is something like that... I think it is settings if not system properties.

thejakal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.
Also, I didn't realize I double posted this question - the last post was stuck uploading in my browser so I thought it didn't go through. Sorry!

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is like that for most people. And it is alright actually... It is just that the forum is sometimes slow and you get impatient. For me, I just leave it there, get something to do and come back. Then it is back tip top shape ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.