Hacking Using external Nintendo Network IDs?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm searching for a way to use a Nintendo Network ID on another Wii U console just by typing in the necessary information such as ID, e-mail address and password I believe.

Either way, as junk as Nintendo is, this is not possible on the Wii U and 3DS alike. It would be amazing if there was some kind of homebrew way of allowing you to log into another Wii U console's Nintendo Network ID given you have the necessary information obviously so maybe the region/console checks can be bypassed. If somebody in the community feels like researching this, it would be amazing :)

Now you might be wondering: What are the motivations behind this?
Well, if you have a 2nd Wii U for example, you can't use your old account unless you perform a full system transfer which sounds like a horrible idea overall and doesn't work for all use cases. If you destroy/lose/break your Wii U, your account and data is lost forever. In case you want to temporarily play on somebody else's account to help them out in an (online) game, you cannot. Also if you have access to hacks/mods and are able to modify your own (online) game data you cannot do it for others. On Sony's and Microsoft's consoles account sharing is possible so why not allow it, Nintendo? Still that far behind? Nintendo consoles are honestly only good for getting modded/messed with, lol.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Nintendo consoles are honestly only good for getting modded/messed with, lol.
and for playing games, you forgot that part

- i think nintendo is supposed to be improving their account system :)
it will be nice when/if i can have all my 3ds consoles on one account, not 3 separate ones lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi