Hacking using cheats with usb loader gx?

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant understand how you use the cheats. >_<
im assuming i have to put the cheat in notepad. and i put the cheats.txt file on the sd but where in the sd card do i put it? do i make a folder for them? and once i have them on the sd. how do i have the game load the cheats?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
[6e] Custom paths *****

Below paths the program uses are customizable. Click a path to browse for its new destination.

Cheatcodes path --- For gct & ocarina use. - .gct files will be saved here/can be put here

Txtcheatcodes path --- For txt files holding the codes for the code manager - .txt files go here the loader can download these files on its own

QUOTE[8b] Using the USB loader

Go to the Game settings. There, choose ocarina. If it doesn’t find a txt file with the gameID of the current game, you will be asked if you want to download it. You can also manually download the txt file, but don’t forget to rename it to the correct title ID (and place it in the txtcodes path, see custom paths). After you downloaded it, use the same Ocarina button to go to the code manager. Select all codes you want to enable, then click 'create' if you’re done. NO LETTERS CAN BE CHANGED USING THIS METHOD. TO MAKE THE CODES WORK THAT CONTAIN THEM, EDIT THE TXT FILE OR USE THE CODEMGR! It will bring you back to the gamesettings screen.

###################################

After you used on of above methods to create your gct file, enable ocarina in the game settings (game load), save and boot the game.

iban88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tryed on tales of symphonia and it said exception DSI occur.
tryed on another game and said not found on server.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: