Homebrew Question Using any homebrew leads to error 2011-0301

Wyke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys, I'm stuck with a damn error : 2011-0301. I really found zero solution after a few days of research.
Using SxPro with Sx OS 2.0.1, tried with every sx os version from 1.8 to 2.2.2 beta, I always get the error and it happens with every damn homebrew I try to launch in homebrew tab on SxOS. Tried with tinfoil, n1ndus, DZ, all of them allow me to launch them, but as soon as I try to use them like install a nsp, the nsp installation goes for about 1 second and I get the crash with error 2011-0301, only thing I can do is reboot in ofw. Tried with about 50 different nsp. The original purpose for using one of these homebrew was to bypass firmware check on games/updates so I can play higher firmware games and stay on my 4.1.0. I know I could also go for the sx os emunand and run choidujourNX to get 6.0.1 on the newly created emunand, but I did not want to mess with this emunand, however even if I want to, I can't go by this solution right now since I cannot run any homebrew, and I'm afraid to really test if choidujourNX works ... I want to make sure others homebrew works first, don't want to mess with a fw update while risking a crash running it..
My switch is on 4.1.0 with exfat support, updated from 4.1.0 (no exfat) with choidujourNX.
My sd card is a week old, just bought it from amazon official seller, SanDisk Extreme 256GB microSD UHS-I U3 A2. hbmenu.nro is on root of sd. others .nro are in /switch folder.
The choidujourNX exfat support I added was done with another sd card, 32gb, while on fat32 of course, with sx os 1.9 back then.
I still have a nand backup I made with hekate day one with that other sdcard on exfat, but did not restore the backup yet.
What I tried so far :
- Format sd card with pc (windows), then format with switch, then retry, still fails.
- Reboot switch like day one stocks. By the way doing this the switch did not lose the exfat support, still 4.1.0 with exfat, when I got it first day I had 4.1.0 without exfat support. After that I tried again, still fails with same error.
Thanks for any help !

Espen84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Im not sure og this will help. But i had the same issue. My issues was with sxos emunand. Deleted emunand and all was ok..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: