Hacking Using an original cartridge will consume faster

Xzero17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, let me explain it

if i got my ds flashed and i wanna enable the sleep mode i put an original game in the slot1 but the battery will last like if i have a superkey in the slot1?

some kind of stupid question but ill buy soon a g6lite and superkey, passcard3 or ezpass3 and i dont sure if i should flash the lite but if im gonna do it im just wanna to be sure about this topic.

thanks

EDIT: should i buy ezpass3 for the g6 lite? 'cause it compatibles with everything

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry bud you have to have a nopass card installed or a regualr ds game so that sleep mode will work. As for the EZPass I'm not a fan. I prefer the SuperKey or Passcard 3 as they are the best on the market for a reason. I have heard that if you have a NDS game in the NDS game slot while using a flashcart it drains the battery faster but I haven't seen any test results from this as of yet.

FifthE1ement

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you flash your DS you will not need a No-pass card, & if you use the
standard Flashme you will no longer have the Nintendo warning page.
But your sleep mode will NOT work correctly unless you have a DS
cart installed or one of the other many No-pass/ fake cards. But it will
generally get 1 to 2 more hours out of a flashed DS over a Non-flashed.
And don’t forget flashed units will not be bricked if you get a DS-Trojan.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for the EZPass I'm not a fan. I prefer the SuperKey or Passcard 3 as they are the best on the market for a reason.

Hmm... EZPass 3 works with ANY flash cart. MML, Passcard 3 and SuperKey do not. Yes, clearly they're a better product.

You are aware that the EZPass 3 is a no-pass style Passme, yes? And that it was just made available less then a week ago?

I have heard that if you have a NDS game in the NDS game slot while using a flashcart it drains the battery faster but I haven't seen any test results from this as of yet.

No it doesn't, or at least it isn't enough to notice. Either way, it's far superior to the battery drain of a passme device.

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm... EZPass 3 works with ANY flash cart. MML, Passcard 3 and SuperKey do not. Yes, clearly they're a better product.

You are aware that the EZPass 3 is a no-pass style Passme, yes? And that it was just made available less then a week ago?
I think he is talking about the old EZPass 2:
th_Package.jpg

Well in that case of course there are better solutions that doesn't stick out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8