Hacking Using AIO with AK2?

JimFritzMI

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AIO, and the original AK2 shell for that matter contain a dldi for both the NAND and SD memory so they can support the both AKRPG and the AK2. I think that's great that they can be used for both cards. My question is as I have a AK2, would it be possible to to some how hack the AIO or official shell to support the SD and some other dldi? For instance I have a MMD, and if I use the DSDuelBrowser, I can launch apps from the MMD if they've been dldi patched. Is there some way to get the akmenu4.nds to see the MMD and then autopatch with a dldi of my choice?

Thanks,
Jim

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
I've got a MaxMediaDock
yaynds.gif
, too, and I've got it set up so that the shortcut option (not the slot-2 shortcut) points to a MML dump. Then I've got DSOrganize renamed to bootme.nds on the MMD.

I've also got a copy of akmenu4.nds on the MMD to launch back to slot-1

It's pretty neat being able to go back and forth between slot-1 and slot-2...so much storage space.

rolleyes.gif
Not that any of that answers yer question, it's just another way to access yer MMD other than using DualSlotBrowser

edit: This is DLDI_NOpatch .It's a tool that makes it so that whatever dldi you have patched to a file stays the same (won't auto-patch). It's very useful for aiming whatever .nds file you want towards slot-2.

To use it, patch said file to MMD dldi, then Nopatch the same file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things