Xeology

OP
Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, just wondering if anyone has heard of this. I just used savsender and realized you eject the nds card and put in another card, it works well. Is there a program that allows you to program in some action replay codes and such into memory then remove the flashcart and boot from a retail game or does the memory get flushed upon the game booting making this impossible? BTW I am not talking about a mass amount of codes, just say like a masterball cheat for that freaking latios on hgss since savsender doesnt work with it lol. I dont feel like hypergts'ing a bunch of charmanders carrying masterballs, to time consuming >.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can use NitroHax, but it's kinda slow-loading, and it only supports something like 5 games at a time (as in you can only have a few games in the database or it won't load). But it does what you want it to do, which is using a flashcart as an alternative to an actual Action Replay.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xeology said:
Ok, just wondering if anyone has heard of this. I just used savsender and realized you eject the nds card and put in another card, it works well. Is there a program that allows you to program in some action replay codes and such into memory then remove the flashcart and boot from a retail game or does the memory get flushed upon the game booting making this impossible? BTW I am not talking about a mass amount of codes, just say like a masterball cheat for that freaking latios on hgss since savsender doesnt work with it lol. I dont feel like hypergts'ing a bunch of charmanders carrying masterballs, to time consuming >.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
it's only possible on Original DS and DS lite's though.

If you do it on DSi units.. as soon as you eject the cart.. you will automatically return to DSi menu. And the homebrew will be force terminated.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YayMii said:
You can use NitroHax, but it's kinda slow-loading, and it only supports something like 5 games at a time (as in you can only have a few games in the database or it won't load). But it does what you want it to do, which is using a flashcart as an alternative to an actual Action Replay.
You can get more than that in it, depending on how many cheats you have for each game. If you remove all the crappy cheats you don't want, then you can get in about 15 games I reckon.

Xeology

OP
Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
dnniwa485 said:

If you do it on DSi units.. as soon as you eject the cart.. you will automatically return to DSi menu. And the homebrew will be force terminated.

>.< No dsi units? But if you eject the card anfd it goes back to firmware wouldnt it do that with savsender too? Because it doesnt, anyway I am going to try, and thanks guys
smile.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xeology said:
dnniwa485 said:

>.< No dsi units? But if you eject the card anfd it goes back to firmware wouldnt it do that with savsender too? Because it doesnt, anyway I am going to try, and thanks guys
smile.gif
There is a loading problem on the latest NitroHax with an Acekard. Use NitroHax 0.82. NitroHax reads an XML cheat databse. You can download the latest Temp DB from here and edit it in R4CCE to only the games you own because the cheat file can't be bigger than about 2 ~ 3MB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: