Hacking Using a USB loader as startup screen

Luriden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using USB Loader GX as my initial startup screen, installed with preloader. It comes on when I first turn on the Wii. It's great since I can exit back to the USB loader automatically through the home screen while playing a game. However, I'd like an easier way to reach the Homebrew Channel or the few official Nintendo channels I do use without having to load preloader first.

Is there a USB loader that allows easy access to the Wii System Menu, or at least view the channels installed on the SD card? Or is there a way I can use a USB loader and be able to exit the game and go directly back to the USB loader without being kicked back to the Wii System Menu, BESIDES what I've done here?

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you've done with preloader is pretty much the only option right now. No loaders allow fast accest to channels on the sd card, and exiting a game will always reset to system menu, no matter how you launch it. I'm waiting for CIOSrev14, to see what new abilities will be unlocked.

Luriden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I'm sure there will be a way in the future, it's amazing how far along things are coming. I'm only on my second day using a USB loader and it's simply amazing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/