Hacking Using a 3in1 in a DS Phat.

Taiketo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'm considering getting a EZ Flash 3 in 1 for my DS, but I have a DS Phat...

Is there anyway I could get a case or something to change it into to fit in my Phat?

ALSO, where would you recommend getting one (both the case and the 3in1), pricewise and shipping time wise?

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How fast do you need it, because EZ Flash is coming out with a GBA sized 3in1. It should start to show up in stores in the next few weeks. I'm guessing about 2-3 weeks.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
How fast do you need it, because EZ Flash is coming out with a GBA sized 3in1. It should start to show up in stores in the next few weeks. I'm guessing about 2-3 weeks.

im hijacking this thread since its not needed anymore. Can anybody tell me if theres a gba sized expansion pack( i dont want the ez flash i just want to play gba games) Will i be able to play gba games using my ds-xtreme or N-card with the expansion pack thanks everyone
biggrin.gif

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The 3-in-1 should work just fine with the DS-X. The N-Card DLDI driver is currently read-only, so you wouldn't be able to back up your saves on it.

The GBA/DS phat sized 3-in-1 should be available any day now, but that doesn't mean that it will be.

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey, I'm using the 3in1 with my DS-X + Rudolph tool with no problems. It's just that you can't use the tool's rumble feature since the DS-X doesn't have soft-reset
smile.gif

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there are any stores that have the GBA-sized 3-in-1 yet? I have a DS Phat, and I'm dying to get ahold of one of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night