Hacking User Pics Of Wiikey

DEF-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You guys make wire stripping sound hard! Just use a wire cutter to strip the wires, extremely easy. Short instructions:

1. Place wire in between wire cutter.
2. Press the wire cutter down gently until it touches the insulation (too hard and you will cut the wire, which is not what we want).
3. Twist the wire or cutter so the wire cutter touches all the way around the insulation. This is to make the insulation weaker at that spot. You can also open up the cutter, twist the wire to a place where the cutter haven't touched the insulation, and press down again the make it weaker. This last method usually works better on thinner more sensitive cables.
4. Remove the wire cutter from the spot with weaker insulation.
5. Do step 2 anywhere above the spot with weaker insulation but this time just yank away the insulation. The insulation will break where its weak and the wire will be stripped!

This method always works for me, but you have to be gentle with the cutter. I don't like the wire stripper tools because they never work well with different gauge cables (may work for a few, but then you have another cable where it doesn't work), whereas the wire cutter always work
smile.gif

Long explanation, but hopefully helps someone!

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deff, that's what I did before getting that stripper. Worked fine but I sometimes couldn't get the stripped area as small as I want.

jhoff80, that stripper was a pain in the ass to set up right, but once you get the thing to the right size it strips the wire perfectly for me every time.

your_second_mum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well, there are cheap tools and then there are expensive tools
the cheap ones usually do what they're supposed to they either don't last as long, don't do what they're supposed to well or both.
I thought this was common knowledge...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...