MaladroitJoypad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hellow guys!

The title says everything there is to say. I am looking for useful, fun and what not apps, custom games etc for b9s 1.2/luma 8.0 o3ds(-user). The last days I was searching on gbatemp, reading threads but I didnt pick up much, like streaming or remote control with a gamepad, some 3ds ports for old pc games too, but thats about it. But I'm sure I didnt get the overview of all possibilities at all.

So any recommendations?

EDIT: Sorry, it should be w/e for whatever instead of w/o (without) in the thread title. Im sorry for that.

Last edited by MaladroitJoypad,

MaladroitJoypad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That list isnt really helpful or anything, maybe my expectations are too hight for 3ds. Gonna get themely anyway, no further advertising was neccessary tho. :P But I rather make my own list of games/apps and put everything at once on my SD rather than pluggin that shit in and out like something dirty. Wth am I saying. :creep:

jockep

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
That list isnt really helpful or anything, maybe my expectations are too hight for 3ds. Gonna get themely anyway, no further advertising was neccessary tho. :P But I rather make my own list of games/apps and put everything at once on my SD rather than pluggin that shit in and out like something dirty. Wth am I saying. :creep:

Use FBI to install from QR or use FTP to transfer to your device, no need to use a SD card reader with CFW.

MaladroitJoypad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lemmings
Zelda OLB
Zelda (the other one, don't remember the name)
DrawAttack (if you can get some other people to play - unless the servers are down, I haven't checked in a while)
Snake (a local multiplayer game)

Thanks. I will look into it!

Use FBI to install from QR or use FTP to transfer to your device, no need to use a SD card reader with CFW.

w8, I thought I need freeshop for this. Am I really that stupid? :wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?