Hacking Used Wiiscrubber with Super Smash Bros. Brawl ISO, but will the ISO fi

arcaderat100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used Wiiscrubber and scrubbed Super Smash Bros. Brawl ISO file. In the end, there wasn't any difference in the size of the scrubbed file and the original file (I wanted to modify the ISO file to put it onto a DVD5 disc (4.7gb)). Then I tried it again, but this time, I did the "Trucha" scrub method, and it produced several files. But I didn't use any of those files because Trucha Signer didn't work on the ISO files. So now I decided to burn the ISO file onto a DVD+R DL disc instead of trying again. But I was wondering if anything was changed in the ISO file during the scrubbing process, especially when I used the "Trucha" method which produced several files. So has anything changed with the ISO file, 'cause it took me forever to backup that game and I don't want to ruin it. Thanks everyone!

EDIT: Also, can I use DVD+R DL discs to burn Brawl? I can't find any DVD-R DL discs anywhere, so I want to use DVD+R DL instead. Thanks!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you can use +R but remember to change the booktype to DVD-ROM on your writting software...or do the tutorial SmashBrawlDVD5 it must be somewhere near from top page...!!!
smile.gif

Posts merged

>>HERE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: