Hacking used cex2rex vpk and lost all my apps and now have a brick?

omegamonkeybrain46

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
sup, for some reason i decided to bring out my vita and turn it into a "testkit". i turned it off after and went to school. after coming back i turned it on and logged in but discovered that i had none of my homebrew apps and other things had been deleted? debug settings brings me an error however i can get henkaku "running" on it but in h-encore i get a config error related to ioplus and then it restarts.
im not sure what do to at this point as i have even tried the psvimgtools easy installer to get vitashell but i get an error about "u need own this data with account blahblah"

also, it is 3.65 and i didnt trim h-encore in finalhe

MadZiontist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So where are you at with it now? I would personally start from scratch. Like uninstall cex2rex, uninstall Enso, factory reset, and firmware reinstall.

I ran cex2rex for awhile. I think it's pretty dope. But there are some sacrifices that need to be made in order to run it. The "straw that broke the camel's back" for me was that moment I realized that I could't use QCMA. I noped it right off my Vita at that point.

Pro tip of the day:

If you store a PSP2UPDAT.PUP copy of your preferred firmware in ux0:/DATA/PSP2/UPDATE/, you will be able to reinstall your firmware at any time from the Vita's safe mode/recovery menu. From the main menu, select:

5.Update System Software
then
Update from PS Vita Card

BurAndBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
sup, for some reason i decided to bring out my vita and turn it into a "testkit". i turned it off after and went to school. after coming back i turned it on and logged in but discovered that i had none of my homebrew apps and other things had been deleted? debug settings brings me an error however i can get henkaku "running" on it but in h-encore i get a config error related to ioplus and then it restarts.
im not sure what do to at this point as i have even tried the psvimgtools easy installer to get vitashell but i get an error about "u need own this data with account blahblah"

also, it is 3.65 and i didnt trim h-encore in finalhe
Seems like all plugins are removed.

Reactions: SuperDan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1