ROM Hack Use your DS for Pokemon Distribution events

HaraK1ri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello! Frequent visitor of this forum, first time I'm posting.

So I've been doing some research lately on how to make my own Pokemon Distribution events, with a DS using a flash card as the distributing device. So far I've found several options, but most of these date back to gen IV. I can use those to fill up my game with those past events (since these local wireless events never happen in my country, the shiny trio that's on now is the first one to ever get here).

What I'm looking for is a way to make distribution events for Black/White/Black2/White2. For those previous games I've found tools that alter an existing distribution rom so that it distributes other wonder card events. The format used to be .pcd and .pgt, but the new local wireless event files are found are another type, namely .pgf. I'm at a loss here, since I haven't really found any posts regarding the creation of events for the current generation.

I'm only looking to use this to distribute myself and some friends the events we've missed out on because they weren't in our country, and the Wi-Fi events we've missed due to being forgetful or not having the game at that time, so that we can complete our collection with an as close to legit as possible experience.

Sorry if the answer was already given on this forum, but I just can't figure out what to do and can't find any help. Cheers!

HaraK1ri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks, I feel quite stupid for not finding that...

This will work with Black2 as well, right? I know Victini is from back at the start of gen5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The remastered crash bandicoot was pretty decent ngl