Homebrew USE PAL PARK ON DESMUNE 0.9.5

Pedro250

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: I post a download link to a file where are the tutorial and the two emulators already configured.

Hi everyone, i manage to use pal park on desmune 0.9.5 so i am writhing a tutorial tho the ones that want to make it as well.

Note: There are just two problems on pal parking with the emulator:
1- The gba save doesn't get saved, witch means that the pokemons that your migrate will continue on gba save and will also be on nds save (This might not be a problem at all)
2- When saving after choosing the pal park pokemon, the saving time is really huge, i tested with emerald and with fire red and when saving with emerald (i never finished with fire red because i already had use pal park with emerald) it took me almost 5 minutes (This only happens on the save after chose the pal park pokemon and not allways after use this method)

Now, there is the link to the tutorial and the emulators already configured , enjoy: Files

NOTE:
I ADVISE YOU THO DO THIS: USE THE DESMUNE TO TRANSFER THE POKEMON FROM GBA TO NDS SAVE THEN EXPORT THE SAVE FROM DESMUNE AS NO$GBA FORMAT (YOU CAN DO THIS WITH DESMUNE, JUST GO THO FILE And CHOSE EXPORT BACKUP)
BECAUSE THE SPEED OF GAMING ON DESMUNE IS THO LOW AND ON NO$GBA IS MUCH BETTER

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1