Use Guitar Hero World Tour wireless guitar for PC on the Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by anotherjoe, Aug 9, 2013.

1. anotherjoe
    OP

anotherjoe Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2013
    Italy
    Hi,

I really don't want to waste money buying a new controller for every platform and every rhytm game serie...

I have a guitar wireless controller for pc, that was included in Guitar Hero WT bundle, pc version, that has USB receiver.
    I've read that Wii guitar controllers connect to wiimote, in fact when I connect the guitar receiver to the USB port on Wii, the game recognizes a microphone, that's the only peripheral with USB connector everywhere, console or pc.

I wonder if there is an adapter USB-in --> wiimote, or more specifical for the guitar controller I have... or, however, a way to make my guitar work with GH and RB games on Wii.

Thanks.

2. Arm73

Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Mar 4, 2006
    Italy
    Switzerland
    I've never seen anything like that.
    I'm afraid is not possible.
    The other way around though ( GH3 Wii Guitar for the Wii on the PC ) is possible though trough GlovePie.

Anyway I'd recommend you to get a cheap GH3 Wii guitar ( very cheap by now ) in which you stick the Wii remote an it works universally with every GH and RB games to date minus RB1 and one or two early RB track packs based on RB1.
    Everything above and included RB2 should work with it.