USD DS charger...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by 2cb2ct7, Feb 27, 2007.

Feb 27, 2007

USD DS charger... by 2cb2ct7 at 4:49 AM (628 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. 2cb2ct7
    OP

Member 2cb2ct7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    I have done some superficial damage to the charge input on my DS lite whilst trying to remove a dragon brand USB charger that had become PERMANENTLY lodged after insertion.

I literally had to force the thing out by breaking the cord section off and manually bending the metal contact to remove the metal contact that gets inserted...

From now on I will be steering clear of all dragon branded third party goods... Has anyone else had the same probl

(Please excuse typo in topic title. Don't know how that one got by [​IMG] Should clearly read USB DS Charger)

2. fli_guy84

Member fli_guy84 GBAtemp Fan

Malaysia
    Hmm.. maybe it's just factory defect. I'm using Dragon's UK style charger and I never encounter any problems.

Also, the plug is easily removed from the DS. I really think that you got a faulty unit.

3. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    I've heard of this before happening with Dragon branded USB chargers. Strangely enough the USB charger for my psp works wonders (Dragon brand)