UsbloaderGX rev899

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mayonaze, Jan 23, 2010.

Jan 23, 2010

UsbloaderGX rev899 by mayonaze at 3:54 AM (1,751 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. mayonaze
    OP

Member mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Does anyone know where i can get UsbloaderGX rev899?
    The only place i can find it windows cant open the file.
    thanks for your help?

2. Christopho

Member Christopho GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Have you tried the official site? If you have then try re-installing it. If that doesn't work then try installing through USB Loader GX.

Hope I helped

3. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    cristopho "Have you tried the official site? If you have then try re-installing it. If that doesn't work then try installing through USB Loader GX.

Hope I helped"

This makes no since to me, wheres the official site? The official site i found is v1.0, and restarts on me during use of loader. I was told to try UsbloaderGX rev899, but the only place i can find it windows cant open the file. So i cant try reinstalling it since i have never had it installed. Anyone have any suggestions? thanks for any reply's. This is the link for UsbloaderGX rev899. But windows wont let me open the file after download?
    http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/downloads/list

4. Aucix

Newcomer Aucix Member

Afghanistan
    Windows isn't meant to open that file. You need to rename it to boot.dol and place correctly place it on your SD card. SD:\apps\usbloadergx\boot.dol - and launch either through HBC or a forwarder.

5. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    Aucix "Windows isn't meant to open that file. You need to rename it to boot.dol and place correctly place it on your SD card. SD:\apps\usbloadergx\boot.dol - and launch either through HBC or a forwarder."

I did this just how u said and launch through HBC and when it HBC open it isn't there.? Please help

6. OlivierTheBest

Newcomer OlivierTheBest Advanced Member

France
    You have to select BETA in menu configuration GUI of USB LOADER GX and then we will be able to download last (sometimes buggy) version.

R899 is quick good.

Regards

Olivier

7. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    OlivierTheBest Quote "You have to select BETA in menu configuration GUI of USB LOADER GX and then we will be able to download last (sometimes buggy) version.

R899 is quick good.

Regards

Olivier "

Hi so i turned the beta on. So what do i do now, download the new usbloader_gx v1.0?

8. OlivierTheBest

Newcomer OlivierTheBest Advanced Member

France
    WIFI (and internet) is required on the WII

When BETA is turned on USB LOADER GX menu if you click on USB LOADER GX update menu we will have accesss to last beta version available here http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/downloads/list (so R899 for the moment ).

Update is totally automatic.

You just have to agree to update (I suggest full update not .dol only updtae)

There is a lot of explanations here http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/help/readmii

If for any reason your WII cannot performe the update just get r899.dol from http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/downloads/list then rename it to boot.dol and copy it to your sd cards in USB LOADER GX apps folder (it is also recommanded to delete .cfg USB LOADER files (they are located in a specific USB LOADER GX folder in your SD card)

Regards

Olivier