Hacking USBloaderGX and other-region

DigitalSquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey GBAtemp, I'm getting some problems from USBloaderGX (latest), there are a few PAL backups that don't boot on my NTSC Wii. Diabolik, The Simpsons Game, and a couple others I can't remember at this time.. Any tricks on getting them to work? All they do is freeze at the black screen when trying to boot them.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried any individual game options? Forcing the video mode or something like that? Those games should be compatible.

When you first click on the game image, at the spinning disk graphic there should be a button marked "Settings". Click that and try stuff with your problematic games.

Make sure you have the loader "unlocked" in parental controls or you won't see the settings button.

DigitalSquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooya said:
Have you tried any individual game options? Forcing the video mode or something like that? Those games should be compatible.

When you first click on the game image, at the spinning disk graphic there should be a button marked "Settings". Click that and try stuff with your problematic games.

Make sure you have the loader "unlocked" in parental controls or you won't see the settings button.

I'll try it..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it