USBLoader GX + Super Paper Mario = nope

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by AshArmy, May 10, 2011.

1. AshArmy
    OP

AshArmy Newbie

Newcomer
    May 10, 2011
    United States
    This particular game seems to work for most people, but once I enter the door to begin Chapter 1-1 it just does, well, nothing. I seem to be the only one having a problem with it, and I took a few minutes to make a video for it. I haven't tried burning a disc for it yet, but I'll get around to it and update before this thread becomes too old. That being said, here it is.

[youtube]Rnn9SnuBkkE[/youtube]

Thanks in advance for any help, guys.

2. Gangboy

Gangboy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2007
    Netherlands
    Haven't got that problem... think it's a bad dump [​IMG]

3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    or try wiiflow [​IMG]

4. alexcalibur

alexcalibur GBAtemp Regular

May 16, 2009
    United States
    Arizona
    I would try a different dump, as I have that game and don't think I've ever had any problems (nor have I heard of this problem before)

5. AshArmy
    OP

AshArmy Newbie

Newcomer
    May 10, 2011
    United States
    I'll try a different dump. I think I used Wii Backup Manager and it automatically scrubbed the game. I'm thinking either a bad dump, or maybe the program didn't scrub it right. Thanks for the suggestions, guys, I'll try WiiFlow and if it fails, do another dump.

EDIT: Burnt to a disc at 4x. Works great so far, despite the music taking a few seconds to play. Problem seems to have been solved, awesome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice