Hacking USBLoader GX - Final Fantasy Chrystal Barriers forcing 50PAL

Pantaloon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey ho!

Does the FF Chrystal Barriers NTSC version work on your USBLoader GX if you are forcing the 50PAL mode?
My Loader results in an unexpected black screen, wiimote connection is lost after a few seconds.
Ive tried to add a config line manualy into the game config file by copy a line of an already patched game and changing the gameID, but it still doesnt work.
I was wondering how to fix this problem.

Thanks and best regards

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Many have tried...and everyone have failled..including me.
This game is video unpatchable...just like Jurassic: The Hunted.

We all have to wait until February or get a new TV.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
the NTSC version, as far as I know, doesn't work in PAL mode, you will have to wait for the PAL release if you want to play it on a PAL system.

However most TV nowadays are compatible with the NTSC format, so just try starting the game with "Force NTSC" or "Default of the game" (or whatever that option is). If you see black/white screens, then it's not compatible with your TV, if the game works... it works
wink.gif

(As an example, my sister's television doesn't handle NTSC and it's 10 years old, my flat TV which is already 6-7 years old can handle NTSC pretty well -and it's a cheap TV model...-)

Pantaloon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Morgawr said:
the NTSC version, as far as I know, doesn't work in PAL mode, you will have to wait for the PAL release if you want to play it on a PAL system.

However most TV nowadays are compatible with the NTSC format, so just try starting the game with "Force NTSC" or "Default of the game" (or whatever that option is). If you see black/white screens, then it's not compatible with your TV, if the game works... it works
wink.gif

(As an example, my sister's television doesn't handle NTSC and it's 10 years old, my flat TV which is already 6-7 years old can handle NTSC pretty well -and it's a cheap TV model...-)

The game starts in NTSC mode, but i like to play games in color
rolleyes.gif
, i dont have a ntsc cable, thats the reason why i want to patch the video mode to PAL!
Oh maaaaan... waiting for 2 more month's, wääh :-( but ok, i think the PAL version includes the german language, thats worthwhile to waiting for then =)

Thank you for reply!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs