USBLoader Backups crashes in the middle of the game.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by EternallyAries, May 19, 2015.

1. EternallyAries
    OP

EternallyAries Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2015
    United States
    I've been using USBLoader for nearly 4 months now, but this little issue just started happening today.

Any game I load though USBLoader will run flawlessly and with little to no loading screens at all. But while in the middle of the game, the game crashes and either 2 things will happen.

1 - My WiiU will shut down on it's own with no error or crash log.

2 - My WiiU crashes and sits on the screen forcing me to unplug the system entirely.

I am at a lost of words on how to fix this problem, I've unplug the USB entirely and plug it back in and try to see if that would repair it. But it did nothing sadly.

I have a Y USB 3.0 USB cord plug into my Toshiba Canvio. So low power is not the problem.

There is 3 partitions in the Hard drive. One is NTFS for personal files, the other is a Fat32 partition to use homebrew and apps. And the last is WBFS for the Wii games.

And last but not least, I also burnt all my Wii games from my Wii Disk collection, so it should not be a bad dump because the games did work 100% a week ago. But now all of a sudden it just crashes in the middle of the game.

Hoping someone here can offer some advice on how to fix this.

2. mike333

mike333 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 30, 2010
    Poland
    Perform full SMART check for HDD.
    Check one game from thumbdrive.