Hacking USB Wifi connector work with Opera Browser?

Trulen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

I'm extremely interested in getting a 3-in-1 expansion pack for pretty much the interwebs. Possibly a GBA game or two.

But, I'm wondering if it's like homebrew, and it will only work with WEP routers?

Or will it actually go for the USB connector?

'Cause sometime's I'll be in the living room with my parents, and not feel the need to walk for 10 seconds into my room, and whop open the interwebs. (Horrid isn't it?)

And then plus, it'd be nice when I'm not at home. Check up on things.

Would it work with the USB Connector?

Wii_DS.

ウォリアー
Banned
Trophies
Website
fcrc.weebly.com
XP
Country
The Opera Browser will most likely work with the USB connector.

It is just Homebrew which doesn't work with the USB connector (well when the connector isn't
a 'AP') since the connector doesn't use any of the 3 'slots' in the connection settings.

Trulen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Opera Browser will most likely work with the USB connector.

It is just Homebrew which doesn't work with the USB connector (well when the connector isn't
a 'AP') since the connector doesn't use any of the 3 'slots' in the connection settings.

Thanks. I was thinking since it was released by Nintendo, then it'd work with it.

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS opera browser SLOW & LIMITED!
Moderately fast computer FTW!

I'd rather waste 10 seconds walking to my computer to hit the net, than wait 3-4 mins per web page to load on the DS. This is on a 802.11G router with Cable internet.

I will only use the DS browser if all the computers available are tied up.

AoXoA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I agree, the ds resolution (Even the psp one) is way too low for starters... I know its a fad kind of thing, where everyone wants their kettles with internet radio, and fridges with surfing capabilities... However personally id rather stick to something where I can actually see the entire picture without unzooming out a ton, and using sidebars.

Personally, if the ds screen/reso was twice the size it might just be barely enough. But still, unless your incredibly desperate or so, to me its just not worth going the extra troubles when theres things (like a computer) which does it not only quicker, but more effective and easier too.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you disable images, it actually loads fairly quickly considering the DS's processor speed. It's just the images that really bog it down horribly. Usually I browse with images disabled unless I really need them, so I get a lot of use out of the browser myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: