Hacking USB Randomly Stops loading.

Errorjack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When ever I try to run my games off my USB key, it will randomly stop loading levels and I can tell when running Mario games when the music randomly stops. Does it have to do with any of the hardware I am using or is it something I am doing wrong. My USB key does NOT turn of when in the computer.

I tried using WiiFlow and USB Loader GXGX. I already tried Mario GalaxyMario Galaxy 2 and New Super Mario BrosNew Super Mario Bros. plus it doesn't work with PikminPikmin too. I have cIOS rev 17 and when I tried to update my USB Loader, it says I am up to date
I am using 249. Wii Version: 4.2u - cIOS Version: 249.

I tried my 1GB USB Key and it works perfectly. I think it's my USB key that's ****ed up. But how can that happen when I got it not to long ago ago?

There was this list of compatibly USB devices, it said it was Status: Working
Here is the site: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Index.p...atibility_List
My USB: Kingston 4GB DataTraveler DTI

Errorjack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
That means that the game wasn't copied correctly. Keep recopying it until it works.

That is quite imposable. I have redid the games over 10 times. I did copy the game once to my other USB key 1GB and it worked without errors. I just recopied games and reformatted a lot of times on my 4GB and it seems to do the same thing over and over again. People are saying it might be some kind of sleep mode but I don't know if a Kingston 4GB G2 goes to sleep mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1