USB Randomly Stops loading.

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Errorjack, May 25, 2010.

1. Errorjack
    OP

Errorjack GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2010
    United States
    When ever I try to run my games off my USB key, it will randomly stop loading levels and I can tell when running Mario games when the music randomly stops. Does it have to do with any of the hardware I am using or is it something I am doing wrong. My USB key does NOT turn of when in the computer.

I tried using WiiFlow and USB Loader GXGX. I already tried Mario GalaxyMario Galaxy 2 and New Super Mario BrosNew Super Mario Bros. plus it doesn't work with PikminPikmin too. I have cIOS rev 17 and when I tried to update my USB Loader, it says I am up to date
    I am using 249. Wii Version: 4.2u - cIOS Version: 249.

I tried my 1GB USB Key and it works perfectly. I think it's my USB key that's ****ed up. But how can that happen when I got it not to long ago ago?

There was this list of compatibly USB devices, it said it was Status: Working
    Here is the site: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Index.p...atibility_List
    My USB: Kingston 4GB DataTraveler DTI

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    That means that the game wasn't copied correctly. Keep recopying it until it works.

3. Errorjack
    OP

Errorjack GBAtemp Regular

May 23, 2010
    United States
    That is quite imposable. I have redid the games over 10 times. I did copy the game once to my other USB key 1GB and it worked without errors. I just recopied games and reformatted a lot of times on my 4GB and it seems to do the same thing over and over again. People are saying it might be some kind of sleep mode but I don't know if a Kingston 4GB G2 goes to sleep mode.